: Next-door Neighbor : : Next-door Neighbor :

...

Well, I'm a guy so I like (and expect) perverted sex jokes from foamy and illwillpress. I prefer the movies with Germaine in them, rather than the Foamy rants.
While not the your best, I still liked, so keep it up.

Sonic Over the Rainbow Sonic Over the Rainbow

...

That's funny, the screen is a little small for my liking. but overall, good job.

Ninjapocalypse Ninjapocalypse

...

Graphics are ok, a little short and random. I was hoping to see more, oh and yeah, like the others say.. sound needed.

Back Shelf Shorts #04 Back Shelf Shorts #04

Nice

Great job, I like the artist style. Very smooth and works well. A lot better than the styles on the older eisodes, which I'm not too fond of.
The sound was spot on for me.
Peas are deadly!!

Greensinge responds:

Thanks a lot! Any BSS from now on are almost garaunteed to be of a higher standard then Episodes 1 & 2.

Thanks for V&V!

GS

Sonic RPG eps 6 Sonic RPG eps 6

Awesome

Really awesome work dudes! The voice acting was awesome. Fit perfectly!! Best episode yet but hope it gets better in the next!
Well done.

Good luck to everyone facing Dr. Robotnik!! Its all about timing! ;)

MidNightMaren responds:

Thats dude! If you guys are with problems facing Eggman, Go to HELP for more information

Sonic 15th Sonic 15th

Well done

Loved it all!! Very well made and some really awesome ideas (wink). Good job!

RicStrife responds:

you wink as if you gave me an idea,
as if it was the one of a TV being electrical..

LOL, justkidding, thanks for taht idea bud, hope I did good

Metal Gear Toast 3 Metal Gear Toast 3

so-so

Overall I didnt like to much. For a parody and for randomness, it should have been funny which you tried but I just didnt find it funny except for Mr. Bean on codec (which only made me smile, slightly).

The animation was nice and smooth but the graphics weren't good. you should redraw the character from different angles not skew the same thing.

You are a good animator but your style and story-telling lacks.
I'm a hugh fan of MGS but I cant say this gives homage to the series in any way.

The sound was good and the violence was often but only consisted off 3 things that happened too often.

G Kombat G Kombat

Not bad

Not bad at all. You got pertential to make a good quality animation. Nice and smooth piece of work, but very short and plotless.

mk2 choose your fatality mk2 choose your fatality

okok

Good work on the character menu and animation but I've seen at least 20 of these. Plus how can you not have Scorpion's fatality???

Sonic: Battles in Mobius Sonic: Battles in Mobius

!!LOL!!

This is one of the best sprite movies I've ever seen and one great fight!! I think this deserves a place in the collections and on Front Page (I've seen a lot worse on FP)!! I hope you're gonna make a sequel coz I loved this and want to see how you can follow on from this one!!!

5/5 - Keep up the awesome work my friend!!

~Scorpion~

MidNightMaren responds:

Thnks dude, you were always here to give me a hand:P saying this was a good piece of work....unfortunatly I think you and some few ones think that...