breakout game breakout game

Errors - game not working!

The visuals look good but I kept getting errors, and the game wouldn't work.
When the preloader is finished I got this error:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
fla::MainTimeline/progressHandler()

And when I tried to play the game I got this error:

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://uploads.ungrounded.net/537000/
537510_1DEV1_lambrechtdries_eindo.swf cannot load data from ../website/assets/xml/variabelen.xml.
fla::MainTimeline/laadxmlin()
fla::MainTimeline/frame3()
at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndPlay(
fla::MainTimeline/startHetSpel()

You should really test your game before uploading, or make sure you have uploaded all the necessary files.

SPFF Dressup SPFF Dressup

cooool

Thats one of the best dress up games iv played. the others i just look at the pic and quit it but i had fun dressing that guy!!

It was a confusing with all the items piled up on the right. Maybe have menus to choose from!!

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

I'm chavin' it!! NOT!!

Now I'm not racist or prejudiced but there's one steriotype I would pay big money to ACTUALLY do that to chavs! Even the word chav sounds chavy!!! They all need lockin up in a microwave!! lol ^_^
!! kill em all !!

Brink of Alienation: Sub Brink of Alienation: Sub

Awesome for all the right reasons!

Everything about this is just brilliant from the artwork to the interactivity and blood and gore!! Seriously one of the best pieces of artwork on this site that I've come across! keep it up guys!!
^_^

Ganondorf: Dress-Up Game Ganondorf: Dress-Up Game

Wat just happened??

. Wasn't funny! didn't understand wat the point was. just crappy. Only good thing bout it was the Green Day song - one of my all time fav'z!
But this movie needs meaning!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Such a great game!

I love this game i just wanna play it over n ova! It's awesome!