: Next-door Neighbor : : Next-door Neighbor :

...

Well, I'm a guy so I like (and expect) perverted sex jokes from foamy and illwillpress. I prefer the movies with Germaine in them, rather than the Foamy rants.
While not the your best, I still liked, so keep it up.

Sonic Over the Rainbow Sonic Over the Rainbow

...

That's funny, the screen is a little small for my liking. but overall, good job.

Ninjapocalypse Ninjapocalypse

...

Graphics are ok, a little short and random. I was hoping to see more, oh and yeah, like the others say.. sound needed.

breakout game breakout game

Errors - game not working!

The visuals look good but I kept getting errors, and the game wouldn't work.
When the preloader is finished I got this error:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
fla::MainTimeline/progressHandler()

And when I tried to play the game I got this error:

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://uploads.ungrounded.net/537000/
537510_1DEV1_lambrechtdries_eindo.swf cannot load data from ../website/assets/xml/variabelen.xml.
fla::MainTimeline/laadxmlin()
fla::MainTimeline/frame3()
at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndPlay(
fla::MainTimeline/startHetSpel()

You should really test your game before uploading, or make sure you have uploaded all the necessary files.

SPFF Dressup SPFF Dressup

cooool

Thats one of the best dress up games iv played. the others i just look at the pic and quit it but i had fun dressing that guy!!

It was a confusing with all the items piled up on the right. Maybe have menus to choose from!!

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

I'm chavin' it!! NOT!!

Now I'm not racist or prejudiced but there's one steriotype I would pay big money to ACTUALLY do that to chavs! Even the word chav sounds chavy!!! They all need lockin up in a microwave!! lol ^_^
!! kill em all !!